Certificación: CompTIA Cloud Essentials Exam
Duración: 2 días
Idioma del material: Inglés
Créditos: 11 PDUs, 14 CPEs
The Cloud Essentials Course™ is a 2-day, interactive, classroom-based learning experience. This introductory course provides a balanced curriculum and addresses the business and technical perspectives of cloud computing. It will also explain how to adopt, operate, and govern the cloud. The course enables participants to successfully complete the associated CompTIA® Cloud Essentials Exam to become Cloud Essentials Certified. In addition, the course complements the Virtualization Essentials course, which they can do either before or after they have taken the Cloud Essentials course.
- This course has been designated as CompTIA Approved Quality Content.
- Cloud Essentials courseware is tested by ProCert Labs.
This course is best suited to following audience:
- IT Support Staff
- IT Consultants
- Business Managers
- Business Analysts
- Small and Mid-Size Business Owners
- Specialist (IT, security, infrastructure, services, systems, test, and so on)
- Business Process Owners
- IT Developers
- Service Providers
- System Integrators
- IT Management
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define the common terminology used in cloud computing.
- Identify the characteristics of cloud computing and cloud services from a business perspective.
- Identify the business value of cloud computing in the given case study.
- Explain the different deployment models in cloud computing.
- List the steps to successfully adopt cloud computing services.
- Identify the organizational capabilities that are relevant for realizing cloud benefits.
- List the impact and changes of cloud computing on IT service management.
- Identify the issues associated with integrating cloud computing into an organization’s existing compliance risk and regulatory framework.
Beneficios a obtener:
This course will provide the following benefits:
- Skills to adopt, operate, and govern cloud computing effectively.
- Knowledge to relate cloud computing to the technological and business needs of an organization.
There are no formal prerequisites. However, it is recommended that participants have experience in the IT domain.
Material del curso:
You will receive the following as part of this course:
- Copy of the classroom presentation
- Course Book, which includes a sample exam
- Exam Format: Closed-book. Web-based format.
- Questions: 50 multiple choice questions
- Passing Score: 80% (720/900)
- Exam Duration: 75 minutes. 15 minutes extra time for non-native English speakers
- Proctoring: Web proctoring
Module 1: Course Introduction
- Course Agenda
- Case Study
- Introduction to PureNRG
- Organizational Chart
- PureNRG’s CIO
- PureNRG’s Business Units
- Course Portfolio
Module 2: Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Definitions and Concepts
- Cloud Computing and Virtualization in Context
- Suitability to Organizations
- Cloud Service Models
- Cloud Deployment Models
Module 3: Business Perspectives
- Cloud Computing and Outsourcing
- Business Value
- Case Study
Module 4: Technical Perspectives
- Public vs Private Cloud
- Techniques and Methods
- Challenges and Risks
- Application Architecture and Development
- Case Study
Module 5: Adopting Cloud Computing
- Vendor Relations
- Cloud Readiness
- Migration Applications
Module 6: Operating Cloud Computing
- Impact on Service Management Lifecycle
- Cloud Computing and Service Management
Module 7: Governing Cloud Computing
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Financial Management
- Strategic Supplier Management