C# AND WEB APPLICATION SECURITY MASTER COURSE
As a developer, your duty is to write bulletproof code. However...
What if we told you that despite all of your efforts, the code you have been writing your entire career is full of weaknesses you never knew existed? What if, as you are reading this, hackers were trying to break into your code? How likely would they be to succeed?
This combined course will change the way you look at code. A hands-on training during which we will teach you all of the attackers’ tricks and how to mitigate them, leaving you with no other feeling than the desire to know more.
It is your choice to be ahead of the pack, and be seen as a game changer in the fight against cybercrime.
Web developers using C#, software architecs and testers.
- Understand basic concepts of security, IT security and secure coding
- Learn Web vulnerabilities beyond OWASP Top Ten and know how to avoid them
- Learn about XML security
- Learn client-side vulnerabilities and secure coding practices
- Learn about denial of service attacks and protections
- Understand security concepts of Web services
- Learn about JSON security
- Learn to use various security features of the .NET development environment
- Have a practical understanding of cryptography
- Understand essential security protocols
- Get information about some recent vulnerabilities in .NET and ASP.NET
- Learn about typical coding mistakes and how to avoid them
- Understand security testing approaches and methodologies
- Get practical knowledge in using security testing techniques and tools
- Get sources and further readings on secure coding practices
- IT security and secure coding
- Web application security (OWASP Top Ten 2017)
- Client-side security
- Denial of service
- Data access security in .NET
- .NET security architecture and services
- Practical cryptography
- Security protocols
- Security of Web services
- Desktop application security
- Common coding errors and vulnerabilities
- Security testing
- Security testing techniques and tools
- Principles of security and secure coding
- Knowledge sources