SECURE DESKTOP APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT IN C#
As a developer, your duty is to write bulletproof code. However...
What if we told you that despite all of your efforts, the code you have been writing your entire career is full of weaknesses you never knew existed? What if, as you are reading this, hackers were trying to break into your code? How likely would they be to succeed?
This combined course will change the way you look at code. A hands-on training during which we will teach you all of the attackers’ tricks and how to mitigate them, leaving you with no other feeling than the desire to know more.
It is your choice to be ahead of the pack, and be seen as a game changer in the fight against cybercrime.
C# desktop developers, software architects and testers.
- Understand basic concepts of security, IT security and secure coding
- Learn about typical coding mistakes and how to avoid them
- Learn to use various security features of the .NET development environment
- Have a practical understanding of cryptography
- Understand security concepts of Web services
- Learn about XML security
- Learn about denial of service attacks and protections
- Get sources and further readings on secure coding practices
- IT security and secure coding
- Common coding errors and vulnerabilities
- .NET security architecture and services
- Practical cryptography
- Desktop application security
- Data access security in .NET
- Windows Communication Foundation security
- Denial of service
- Principles of security and secure coding
- Knowledge sources