WEB APPLICATION SECURITY MASTER COURSE
As a developer, your duty is to write bulletproof code. However...
What if we told you that despite all of your efforts, the code you have been writing your entire career is full of weaknesses you never knew existed? What if, as you are reading this, hackers were trying to break into your code? How likely would they be to succeed?
This advanced course will change the way you look at code. A hands-on training during which we will teach you all of the attackers’ tricks and how to mitigate them, leaving you with no other feeling than the desire to know more.
It is your choice to be ahead of the pack, and be seen as a game changer in the fight against cybercrime.
Web application developers, software architecs and testers.
- Understand basic concepts of security, IT security and secure coding
- Learn Web vulnerabilities beyond OWASP Top Ten and know how to avoid them
- Learn about XML security
- Understand Content Security Policy
- Learn client-side vulnerabilities and secure coding practices
- Learn about denial of service attacks and protections
- Understand security concepts of Web services
- Learn about JSON security
- Have a practical understanding of cryptography
- Understand essential security protocols
- Understand some recent attacks against cryptosystems
- Learn about typical coding mistakes and how to avoid them
- Get information about some recent vulnerabilities in the Java framework
- Understand security considerations in the SDLC
- Understand security testing approaches and methodologies
- Get practical knowledge in using security testing techniques and tools
- Learn how to set up and operate the deployment environment securely
- Get sources and further readings on secure coding practices
- IT security and secure coding
- Web application security (OWASP Top Ten 2017)
- Content security policy
- Client-side security
- Denial of service
- Practical cryptography
- Security protocols
- Common coding errors and vulnerabilities
- Security in the software development lifecycle
- Security testing
- Security testing methodology
- Security testing techniques and tools
- Deployment environment
- Principles of security and secure coding
- Knowledge sources