WEB APPLICATION SECURITY
As a developer, your duty is to write bulletproof code. However...
What if we told you that despite all of your efforts, the code you have been writing your entire career is full of weaknesses you never knew existed? What if, as you are reading this, hackers were trying to break into your code? How likely would they be to succeed? What if they could steal away your database and sell it on the black market?
This Web application security course will change the way you look at code. A hands-on training during which we will teach you all of the attackers’ tricks and how to mitigate them, leaving you with no other feeling than the desire to know more.
It is your choice to be ahead of the pack, and be seen as a game changer in the fight against cybercrime.
Web developers, architects and testers.
- Understand basic concepts of security, IT security and secure coding
- Learn Web vulnerabilities beyond OWASP Top Ten and know how to avoid them
- Learn about XML security
- Learn client-side vulnerabilities and secure coding practices
- Have a practical understanding of cryptography
- Understand essential security protocols
- Understand some recent attacks against cryptosystems
- Understand security concepts of Web services
- Learn about JSON security
- Learn about typical coding mistakes and how to avoid them
- Get information about some recent vulnerabilities in the Java framework
- Learn about denial of service attacks and protections
- Get sources and further readings on secure coding practices
- IT security and secure coding
- Web application security (OWASP Top Ten 2017)
- Client-side security
- Practical cryptography
- Security protocols
- Security of Web services
- Common coding errors and vulnerabilities
- Denial of service
- Principles of security and secure coding
- Knowledge sources